What happens after you’ve ordered your Mooncup?
When you’ve completed your online purchase you will get:
- a confirmation email when we receive your order.
- a dispatch email when we send your Mooncup to you.
- A notification will be sent to you directly from the carrier once your order has been dispatched.
Delivery Times and Services
For delivery before Christmas, please ensure you have placed your order by 19:30 on the following dates:
- For delivery within mainland UK, 23rd December
- For delivery within non-mainland UK, 20th December
- For delivery within the EU, 1st December
- For delivery to the rest of the world, 29th November.
Delivery to the UK
Next Day Delivery,* Tracked service
Orders placed before 5.30pm : dispatched same working day
Orders placed after 6pm: dispatched following working day
Non mainland UK destinations may take a day or two longer.
Delivery to an Eligible European Union Destination **
Tracked Delivery with no extra taxes or duties to pay when you receive your order.
We send all orders DDP which means Delivery Duty Paid – by us, not you.
Delivery times are typically 4- 8 days
Delivery to an Eligible Worldwide destination ***
Deliveries to other countries typically take 4-12 days.
- Free tracked delivery anywhere in the UK.
- Free tracked delivery to Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Republic of Ireland and Spain. All other eligible EU destinations will be charged 12 Euro for tracked delivery. Please note we do not ship to Slovenia, Lithuania, Finland, Romania, Croatia, Malta or Italy.
- Free tracked delivery to Australia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates.
- All other eligible worldwide destinations will be charged at £10.
- Free standard delivery to USA (MCUK).
Outside of the United Kingdom UK and EU deliveries may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country.
You will need to cover any additional charges for customs clearance; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Your Mooncup will be delivered as a small parcel labelled with your address and our sender details which include our company name (Mooncup Ltd) and our address.
You will be given a 2 hour delivery window by the courier (UK deliveries only).
For deliveries to countries outside of the UK, the customs declaration states ‘silicone cup’ as the enclosed item.
Due to the intimate nature of the Mooncup we are unable to accept returns.
Please make sure you order the correct size and contact our Advice Service if you need help using your Mooncup.
PLEASE NOTE: As a result of Covid-19, delivery times may become extended.
* All UK mainland orders are delivered via a next-day tracked service with notifications sent to you automatically. While not a guaranteed service, 99% of orders are received the next day.
**Eligible EU destinations are. Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden
*** Eligible Worldwide destinations are: Australia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates